The Nonprofit Sage Intacct-Salesforce Integration Pack enables a seamless donate-to-cash process for organizations using either NGO Connect or the Nonprofit Success Pack version of Salesforce. Nonprofit organizations have unique processes and requirements, and the Nonprofit Sage Intacct-Salesforce Integration Pack has built-in business logic specifically for nonprofit needs.
|Nonprofit Sage Intacct-Salesforce Integration Features and Benefits
- Donors are moved from NGO Connect or the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack to Sage Intacct as customers, and Contacts are integrated to Contacts.
- Commitments made on donations migrate to Sage Intacct as an order entry invoice or accounts receivable invoice.
- Payments to the invoice in Sage Intacct are marked as cash received in NGO Connect or the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack.
- Campaigns can be migrated to Sage Intacct as projects to track KPIs and success metrics.
- The Nonprofit Sage Intacct-Salesforce Integration Pack can run on-demand or on a schedule.
- Focus on high-value strategic work by eliminating the need manual file transfer, allowing your team to avoid avoidable mistakes and maximize productivity.
- Partner with an experienced team to implement quickly by using proven software that is flexible enough to work in any situation.
- Access to the complete Armanino integration ecosystem – an end-to-end environment to accommodate your full business technology needs.
- Reduce risk and your IT burden with year-round hosting, monitoring tools, and support.
Why Armanino for the Nonprofit Sage Intacct-Salesforce Integration Pack
Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino is a premier Sage Intacct partner and is both a Registered Consulting and AppExchange Partner for Salesforce.
Armanino’s cloud integration solutions offer near limitless connection options. Our industry expertise and experienced team of finance professionals allows us to create both commercialized point-to-point solutions and enable unique proprietary and industry-specific integration ecosystems. We have a dedicated team of integration consultants and developers who have completed more than 400 projects. With nearly 100 different system connections, Armanino’s primary focus is on our clients’ holistic needs rather than the specific systems in place.