The Sage Intacct-Coupa Integration Pack enables the migration of accounts, vendors, invoices and payments between Sage Intacct and Coupa. This pre-built integration allows for a seamless procure-to-pay process by automating the migration of key data between both solutions. With organizations using best-of-breed technology for business functions, having a tight integration to your financial tool has never been more important.
|Sage Intacct-Coupa Features and Benefits
- Accounts or vendors that are added/updated in Sage Intacct are automatically added/updated in Coupa.
- When a vendor invoice is received within Coupa, it is automatically migrated to accounts payable within Sage Intacct.
- Once the payment is made to the vendor within Intacct, it is also marked as paid in Coupa
- The Sage Intacct-Coupa Integration Pack can run on demand or be set to run on a schedule.
- Eliminates the error-prone, time-consuming task of rekeying data or manually extracting and importing Excel files.
- Can be implemented in a quarter of the time and cost it would take to develop the integration from scratch
- Comes with free year-round support, hosting, monitoring and upgrades so there is no burden on your IT team.
Sage Intacct-Coupa Integration Pack Simplified
Why Armanino? Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino has been the Sage Intacct Value-Added Reseller (VAR) Partner of the Year for six years and is also a certified Coupa Integration and Implementation Partner. We have a dedicated team of integration consultants who have completed more than 400 projects.