If you are using best-of-breed technology for business functions such as expense management, having a tight integration to your core accounting system is critical. The prebuilt Microsoft Dynamics GP-SAP Concur Integration Packs enable you to automatically migrate expense reports and invoices from SAP Concur to either the general ledger or accounts payable within Dynamics GP, allowing for a seamless expense management process.
|Dynamics GP-SAP Concur Features and Benefits
- Expense reports or invoices can be migrated to either the general ledger or accounts payable within GP.
- Migrate key data such as: employee ID, GL code, amount, payment type, report description, expense type and report ID.
- When a payment is made within GP, the expense report within SAP Concur can be marked as paid.
- These integration packs can run on-demand or be set to run on a schedule.
- Focus on high-value strategic work by eliminating the need manual file transfer, allowing your team to avoid avoidable mistakes and maximize productivity.
- Partner with an experienced team to implement quickly by using proven software that is flexible enough to work in any situation.
- Access to the complete Armanino integration ecosystem – an end-to-end environment to accommodate your full business technology needs.
- Reduce risk and your IT burden with year-round hosting, monitoring tools, and support.
Dynamics GP-SAP Concur Integration Pack Simplified
Why Armanino? Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner and a certified SAP Concur Integration Partner.
Armanino’s cloud integration solutions offer near limitless connection options. Our industry expertise and experienced team of finance professionals allows us to create both commercialized point-to-point solutions and enable unique proprietary and industry-specific integration ecosystems. We have a dedicated team of integration consultants and developers who have completed more than 400 projects. With nearly 100 different system connections, Armanino’s primary focus is on our clients’ holistic needs rather than the specific systems in place.