Having a tight integration to your financial tool is critical when you are using best-of-breed technology for business functions such as expense management. The pre-built Sage Intacct-SAP Concur Integration Pack allows for a seamless expense management process by automating the migration of expense reports from SAP Concur to either the general ledger, accounts payable, order entry or time & expense module within Sage Intacct.
|Sage Intacct-SAP Concur Features and Benefits
- Expense reports can be migrated to the general ledger, accounts payable, order entry or time & expense in Sage Intacct.
- Migrate data such as employee ID, GL code, expense amount, payment type, expense type, vendor and report ID.
- When a payment is made within Sage Intacct, the expense report within SAP Concur can be marked as paid.
- The Sage Intacct-SAP Concur Integration Pack can run on demand or be set to run on a schedule.
- Eliminates the error-prone, time-consuming task of rekeying data or manually extracting and importing Excel files.
- Can be implemented in a quarter of the time and cost it would take to develop the integration.
- Comes with free year-round support, hosting, monitoring and upgrades, so there is no burden on your IT team.
Sage Intacct-SAP Concur Integration Pack Simplified
Why Armanino? Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino has been the Sage Intacct Value-Added Reseller (VAR) Partner of the Year for six years and is also a certified SAP Concur Integration Partner. We have a dedicated team of integration consultants who have completed more than 400 projects.