The Sage Intacct-BlackLine Integration Pack enables your organization to seamlessly migrate key data between your ERP and financial close automation systems. The pre-built integration allows automated migration of general ledger and subledger data. With best-in-class cloud solutions in place for your organization, it is essential to incorporate a tight integration to ensure you are maximizing your technology investments.
|Sage Intacct-BlackLine Integration Features and Benefits
- General ledger, subledger, accounts and journal entries are automatically migrated from Sage Intacct to BlackLine
- Automatically migrate new journal entries from BlackLine back into Sage Intacct.
- The integration pack can run on demand or be set to run on a schedule.
- Focus on high-value strategic work by eliminating the need manual file transfer, allowing your team to avoid avoidable mistakes and maximize productivity.
- Partner with an experienced team to implement quickly by using proven software that is flexible enough to work in any situation.
- Access to the complete Armanino integration ecosystem – an end-to-end environment to accommodate your full business technology needs.
- Reduce risk and your IT burden with year-round hosting, monitoring tools, and support.
Why Armanino for the Sage Intacct - BlackLine Integration Pack
Choosing the right implementation and integration partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino is a premier, seasoned Sage Intacct partner and a valued BlackLine partner.
Armanino’s cloud integration solutions offer near limitless connection options. Our industry expertise and experienced team of finance professionals allows us to create both commercialized point-to-point solutions and enable unique proprietary and industry-specific integration ecosystems. We have a dedicated team of integration consultants and developers who have completed more than 400 projects. With nearly 100 different system connections, Armanino’s primary focus is on our clients’ holistic needs rather than the specific systems in place.