When you are using best-of-breed technology for business functions, having a tight integration to your core accounting system is critical. The prebuilt Dynamics GP-Coupa Integration Pack automates the migration of accounts, vendors, invoices and payments between both solutions, allowing for a seamless procure-to-pay process.
| Dynamics GP-Coupa Features and Benefits
- When accounts or vendors are added/updated in Dynamics GP, they are automatically added/updated in Coupa.
- Vendor invoices received within Coupa are automatically migrated to accounts payable within Dynamics GP.
- Once payment is made to a vendor within Dynamics GP, it is also marked as paid in Coupa.
- The Dynamics GP-Coupa Integration Pack can run on demand or be set to run on a schedule.
- Focus on high-value strategic work by eliminating the need manual file transfer, allowing your team to avoid avoidable mistakes and maximize productivity.
- Partner with an experienced team to implement quickly by using proven software that is flexible enough to work in any situation.
- Access to the complete Armanino integration ecosystem – an end-to-end environment to accommodate your full business technology needs.
- Reduce risk and your IT burden with year-round hosting, monitoring tools, and support.
Why Armanino for the Dynamics GP-Coupa Integration Pack
Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner and has extensive experience working with Coupa.
Armanino’s cloud integration solutions offer near limitless connection options. Our industry expertise and experienced team of finance professionals allows us to create both commercialized point-to-point solutions and enable unique proprietary and industry-specific integration ecosystems. We have a dedicated team of integration consultants and developers who have completed more than 400 projects. With nearly 100 different system connections, Armanino’s primary focus is on our clients’ holistic needs rather than the specific systems in place.