The Dynamics 365 ERP-Adaptive Insights Integration Pack automates the migration of actuals, transactions and deferred revenue from Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (Dynamics 365 ERP) to Adaptive Insights, then migrates budgets from Adaptive Insights to D365 ERP. This gives you total confidence in your budgeting process, because budget and forecasting data always reconciles and balances to D365 ERP. With organizations using best-of-breed technology for various business functions, having a tight integration to your financial tool has never been more important.
|Dynamics 365 ERP – Adaptive Insights Features and Benefits:
- Migration of actuals, transactions and deferred revenue keeps your budgets/forecasts current.
- Dynamics 365 ERP users can see actuals and budgets side-by-side, for a complete insight into the business.
- The integration pack can be run on demand or set to run on a schedule.
- Focus on high-value strategic work by eliminating the need manual file transfer, allowing your team to avoid avoidable mistakes and maximize productivity.
- Partner with an experienced team to implement quickly by using proven software that is flexible enough to work in any situation.
- Access to the complete Armanino integration ecosystem – an end-to-end environment to accommodate your full business technology needs.
- Reduce risk and your IT burden with year-round hosting, monitoring tools, and support.
Why Armanino for the Dynamics 365 ERP – Adaptive Insights Integration Pack
Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner and a platinum certified Adaptive Insights Partner.
Armanino’s cloud integration solutions offer near limitless connection options. Our industry expertise and experienced team of finance professionals allows us to create both commercialized point-to-point solutions and enable unique proprietary and industry-specific integration ecosystems. We have a dedicated team of integration consultants and developers who have completed more than 400 projects. With nearly 100 different system connections, Armanino’s primary focus is on our clients’ holistic needs rather than the specific systems in place.