Built natively within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX, this powerful plug-and-play integration tool allows companies using sub-contract manufacturers, particularly in the life science and semiconductor industries, visibility into the status of work-in-process (WIP) inventories, yields and quality data. The open-standard integration framework imports transaction files from trading partners, in virtually any format or file type, and processes them within the Dynamics environment.
- Improved customer and trading partner relationships
- Increased visibility into WIP inventories
- Greater control of the supply chain
- Reduced overhead and errors associated with manual data entry
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Positive return on investment (ROI)
- Data translation and mapping
- Written in X++ powerful cross-reference
- Automatic processing for XML, CSV, XLS and flat files
- Allows error review, edits and transaction reprocessing
- Imports sales forecasts
- Optional fields can support custom requirements
Supply Chain Integration for Dynamics 365 Simplified
Supply Chain Integration for Dynamics 365 streamlines and automates the sharing of data, and reduces overhead and data entry costs for your company and supply chain partners. Pre-defined transaction sets allow you and your partners to communicate expectations and commitments around the purchasing and delivery of goods and services, inventory logistics, production feedback, quality data, drop shipments, order fulfillment and invoicing.
Because High Tech Industries for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (and Dynamics AX) is built on proven Microsoft products and technologies, your business also can take advantage of existing IT investments such as Microsoft Office and the Microsoft Windows Server System. This lower total cost of ownership helps you realize a faster payback on your investment.