Armanino’s Revenue Recognition Management for Dynamics 365 (it also works with prior versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX) was built for the unique needs of companies that sell multi-element arrangements, including hardware and software, services, prepaid support tickets, and warranties or maintenance agreements. The solution improves revenue visibility, reduces your compliance risks, and eliminates the challenges of complying with revenue recognition guidelines such as ASC 606.
- Increase productivity through process automation, scalability and standardization
- Reduce the risks associated with spreadsheets and manual processes
- Ensure timely revenue recognition and a faster close process
- Gain accuracy and visibility into revenue forecasts, revenue recognition and financial reporting
- Benefit from a rapid deployment of best-in-class ERP functionality in Dynamics 365 and AX
- Integrate best practice revenue management intelligence into ERP
- Determine the estimated selling price
- Identify essential vs. non-essential elements
- Revenue carve outs and reallocation
- Revenue deferral
- Timing and amount recognition
- Revenue amortization schedules
Revenue Recognition Management for Dynamics 365 Simplified
Revenue Recognition Management for Dynamics 365 is an ISV solution built directly in Dynamics 365 (and Dynamics AX). It simplifies the order entry process by allowing customer service representatives to enter, confirm, pick, pack, ship and invoice orders per their natural workflows, without requiring them to be revenue experts. The solution supports the utilization of sale pricing, discounts, trade agreements and promotions native to Dynamics, as well as importing orders and pricing from CRM.
Keeping all revenue recognition deferrals and recognition schedules in a tightly controlled, well-structured Dynamics database complies with revenue management best practices and will provide auditors with the confidence that you have established adequate controls over your revenue management policies and procedures. Armanino’s Revenue Management module was developed under best practice guidelines, and has been tested and approved for Microsoft’s Pinpoint and AppSource.