Using Armanino's Project Management & Time Tracking for Dynamics 365 (and prior versions of Dynamics CRM), you can bypass the time-consuming task of setting up complex projects. Dashboards show where staff resources are open, at or over maximum capacity. Begin tracking a project in minutes and use Outlook calendar appointments to track billable and non-billable time and project notes. Each project entry is recorded and auditable within Dynamics CRM, and offers insight into budget vs. actual.
- User-friendly interface
- Set ups and tracks in less than 5 minutes
- Data is fully editable at any time
- Complete visibility for time, resources and forecasting of project scope, hours and timelines
- No additional infrastructure required
- Lower total cost of ownership than traditional project management solutions
- Automate the creation of editable project status reports
- Record notes associated with time entries
- Create project tasks, milestones and milestone dependencies
- Use Microsoft Outlook to track billable and non-billable time
- Create resource availability and billing forecast dashboards
- See budget vs. actual reporting
Project Management & Time Tracking for Dynamics 365 Simplified
Armanino’s Project Management & Time Tracking for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the perfect solution for companies that want to avoid the massive infrastructure and time investments required by standard project management software. It allows you to improve the allocation of resources, cut cost of ownership, and tap into dynamic opportunities to connect customers with products.
The Project Management & Time Tracking solution works with older versions of Dynamics CRM and gives you the ability to create and monitor tasks and milestones, generate fully editable customer-facing reports, and choose the level of information clients receive, while offering knowledge about project status. It tracks time at the task level, which can be rolled into the overall project accounting.