Our Life Science Industries for Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics AX) solution delivers robust ERP capabilities and extended functionality to help medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturers overcome critical challenges. Compile electronic device history records (eDHRs) or electronic batch records (eBRs) using manufacturing data collection to capture data such as the material batch/serial numbers, equipment used, pass/fail criteria and results, and quantity released.
- Get shorter ERP implementation, resulting in faster ROI
- Adhere to FDA, country and government compliance requirements
- Achieve seamless supply chain integration
- Manage complex revenue recognition requirements
- Boost forecast accuracy
- Support discrete, lean, agile, process and mixed mode manufacturing
- Simplify unique device identification (UDI) requirements
- Launch nonconformance reports and trigger investigations
- Apply sampling techniques to standard inspections
- Keep equipment compliant with automated system alerts
- Track and store inventory in multiple units of measure
- Generate internal audits and FDA-compliant signatures
Life Science Industries for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Simplified
Armanino’s Life Science Industries for Dynamics 365 uses industry-specific modules, prebuilt “best-practice” templates and processes to deliver a holistic ERP solution. It addresses critical needs while taking advantage of shorter implementation. And, users can generate reports that offer insight on processes and vendor performance. This creates an environment of improvement that helps pinpoint quality issues and trends, so you can quickly adjust operations.
Identify and respond swiftly to current or potential quality risks or customer complaints. Within the platform, you can launch non-conformance reports (NCRs), trigger investigations, and begin corrective and preventive action (CAPA). The system documents your steps throughout, which simplifies regulatory compliance. Our deep life science expertise and product investment has been recognized by Microsoft, and we are proud to be a Microsoft Industry Program Partner for Life Sciences.