Armanino’s Forecast Management solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a robust tool that enables sales executives and operations teams to combine the sales pipeline of new business with sales forecasts of current customers and sales wins for stronger forecasting. The solution also provides a view into the actual revenue and net for billings, bookings and backlog. You save time, increase accuracy and reduce excess inventory from poor planning.
- Spread the value of an opportunity over an extended period to provide accurate forecasting
- Compare forecasted amounts from CRM with actual delivered amounts from ERP
- Slice data as needed and filter for desired content with real-time forecasting
- Utilize dashboards to show detailed lists of itemized forecast numbers
- Streamline and automate the entire forecasting process
- Forecast by customer, product, opportunity, territory, direct vs. channel, and much more
- Budget-to-forecast analysis and comparisons
- Direct and distributor views of sales for a global forecast
- Visibility of distribution inventory and sell-through
- Forecast-to-actual revenue accuracy measurement
- Top-down or bottom-up forecasting
- Manager override capabilities
Forecast Management for Dynamics 365 Simplified
At Armanino, we recognize the need for companies to have better control over their forecast management. Organizations often struggle with taking information from CRM and putting it into a forecasting tool, so we created the Forecast Management for Dynamics 365 solution, which works alongside a number of CRM platforms, such as Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 and Salesforce. It can combine information from CRM and actual numbers from your ERP program.
In-line grid editing allows users to edit various data, such as product or price point, and forecast monthly costs. You can then utilize the power of your current forecasting tool to leverage data from the Forecast Management solution, to check net sales, billings and revenue. Additionally, sales leaders can access rich, interactive, drillable representations of sales forecasts displayed in graphs and charts to support a wide variety of complex forecasting needs.