This basic program gets you started with Management Reporter (MR) by instructing you on the basic functionality and enabling you to create, with Armanino’s assistance, an income statement and balance sheet. Learn how to take these basic reports and extend them to meet a variety of your reporting needs.
- Implement the tool quickly
- Create usable income statements and balance sheets
- Create new reports more efficiently with reusable report components
- Access updated financial information in real time
- Use multiple budgets to compare current results to preliminary and final budgets and forecasts
- Gets you started quickly
- Learn how to extend reports
- Armanino directs you on MR best practices and common mistakes to avoid
- Connects directly to your Dynamics GP system for current financial and non-financial data
- Easily add one or more budgets to reports
Management Reporter Training for Dynamics GP Simplified
MR is the main financial reporting tool for Dynamics and is designed to give users the ability to easily create, secure and publish financial statements instantly. Armanino’s MR training program will cover how to create income statements and balance sheets, use report component templates for greater efficiency, and compare multiple budgets to assess your company’s current results against preliminary and final budgets, as well as forecasts. After you complete the program you will be able to get started quickly on MR, so you can take advantage of this popular reporting package and simplify your life.