Are you a Wells Fargo business banking client using Wells Fargo Payment Manager® as well as Dynamics GP? Are you looking for the most straightforward way to enter payables into Payment Manager?
If so, AP Connect automates the export of payments, including ACH transfers and wires, from Dynamics GP in the exact format required for uploading to the Wells Fargo bank via their Payment Manager service.
- With AP Connect, you choose the vendors you want Wells Fargo to pay, along with the type of payment. You run your normal AP check process to create a file in the right format for uploading to Wells Fargo.
- The system leverages the Dynamics GP payment process. Once the payments are posted, the AP Connect export window is used to create the file.
- The standard GP inquiry windows have been modified to include the Payment Type and drill downs to the details of each payment batch.
- It’s easy to use! AP Connect works in conjunction with the standard GP check process
- We leverage the GP Vendor EFT Setup window for ACH and wire payments, using windows you are familiar with and data you may already have for your vendors.
The following payment types are supported:
- Next day check
- Domestic ACH transfers
- Domestic wire
- CCER/commercial credit card
- International ACH transfers
- International wire transfers
- Analytical accounting
- Merkorma and multi-entity management
Payment Manager Uploads Simplified
Armanino AP Connect brings best-in-breed solutions and convenience to your payment process. AP Connect is built directly into Dynamics GP, so there are no external applications or integrations. The solution lets you choose the vendors you want to pay via Wells Fargo, then allows you to run your normal Accounts Payable check process to produce a file in the required format for uploading to Wells Fargo for payment processing. Simply put, if you are using Wells Fargo Payment Manager and Dynamics GP, you owe it to yourself to utilize AP Connect.