Armanino built Dynamic Insights to address the needs of manufacturing and service companies and help Dynamics 365, AX and NAV users enhance their ERP systems. Using data from your existing ERP, CRM, legacy systems and other sources, Dynamic Insights creates easy-to-use dashboards and reports that give your team clear visibility into profitability and day-to-day operations.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Dynamics 365 F&O
- Ability to do analysis of your general ledger (GL), budget information, sales, purchasing, AR & AP aging, inventory and fixed assets
- Visibility into the GL’s sub-ledger detail (e.g. item and customer in context of GL) through application of patented logic
- Visibility into inventory on-hand/available to sell, broken down by item, location, item quantity and item value
- Power BI dashboards and Excel reports using pre-built data modeled for analytics
- Data that is monitored for accuracy with each refresh, and reconciles to your GL
- Ready to go in less than 30 days
- Allows key decision makers access to reports and insights across multiple departments
- Gives non-D365 users access to data for reporting analysis
- Eliminates the need for IT assistance with easy-to-use dashboards and reports
Dynamic Insights for Dynamics 365 Simplified
Designed for executive, sales and finance teams in all industries, our out-of-the-box dashboards provide a view of key performance indicators to inform strategic approaches for your business that anticipate change and accelerate growth. By seamlessly integrating with Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX or NAV systems, the solution provides your business with enhanced data that accelerates financial and operation data insights.
Dynamic Insights makes it easy for organizations to improve operational efficiency, strengthen company-wide collaboration, and maintain security and confidentiality of data. By leveraging an enterprise analytics platform, it allows you to drill across any data view within its Power BI dashboards or Excel-based reports. You will have total confidence in Dynamic Insights data because it always reconciles and balances to your Dynamics 365, AX or NAV system.