Dynamic Insights for CRM integrates to any customer relationship management (CRM) application (such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics CRM or Salesforce) and is configurable to suit CRM-based systems. It includes pre-built hierarchy tables for the most commonly used dimensions. The system enables sales leaders to measure quotas and budget expectations, helps teams focus on meeting and exceeding goals, and provides crucial visibility to management.
- Build new pipelines focused on quota needs
- Grow your average deal size by focusing on cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Accelerate your future pipeline opportunities through continuous nurturing
- Manage sales teams and help focus them on exceeding quotas
- Win a greater share of larger deals in a shorter time span
- Out-of-the-box, pre-built dashboards
- Integrates with platforms such as Dynamics 365 and Salesforce
- Weekly and monthly snapshots
- Fully customizable foundation
- Add modules to enhance capabilities
- Includes consulting services for incorporation
Dynamic Insights for CRM Simplified
Dynamic Insights for CRM enables field sales staff and management teams to monitor sales performance and react quickly to changes while deals are still in the pipeline. Dashboards provide deep insight into actuals, forecast, pipeline, growth and progression, leads, marketing campaigns and account plans by territory, product team and sales personnel. Ensure future pipeline needs are addressed by continuing to monitor and manage the flow of new leads into the top of the sales funnel.
The configurable solution comes with an industry-proven data model, including pre-defined key performance indicators (KPIs) and analytics, all pre-tested and ready to be integrated with your CRM data. Additionally, companies can gain insight on where sales leadership should focus resources to improve market share and help drive sales. Armanino understands that every company has unique business needs, so we designed a robust solution that is flexible enough for future customizations.