Armanino’s Data Migration as a Service (DMaaS) enables you to utilize our expertise to migrate your data from your legacy accounting system into your new ERP system. Our team has the knowledge to verify and validate your legacy data attributes before migration to mitigate risk and keep your team focused on their strategic roles instead of data review. Armanino’s DMaaS team manages the entire data migration process to ensure the implementation of your new ERP is quick, efficient and reliable. So you can get your solution up and running swiftly to drive your business forward.
- Expedite implementation time from start to finish
- Mitigate downstream migration errors
- Minimize your input requirements compared to other data migration methodologies
- Reduce your employee overhead during set-up
- Assure historical data is migrated correctly
- Meet your business needs in a timely manner
- Industry agnostic
- Complete migration of General Ledger data
- Verification and validation of mapping table
- Communication of missing fields and dependencies
Data Migration as a Service Simplified
Most organizations don’t have data migration experts in-house. As a result, adding this task to your employees’ already full docket significantly increases the risk of data migration errors that slow the implementation of a new ERP system and take valuable time away from core business issues. Data Migration as a Service ensures your organization’s legacy data is verified and validated before implementing a new ERP system.
Our team of data migration experts manages all aspects of your data migration, so your only responsibility is mapping legacy chart of account (COA) attributes into your new system’s features how you envision them. Get a quicker implementation from start to finish to improve user adoption and utilize your new ERP’s features to meet your business needs much faster, while also eliminating errors from manual data entry, minimizing the back-and-forth communication necessary for other data migration methodologies and lowering employee overhead during implementation.