If you are using best-of-breed technology for business functions such as expense management, having a tight integration to your financial tool is critical. The prebuilt GP-Concur Integration Pack enables you to automatically migrate expense reports from Concur to either the general ledger or accounts payable within Dynamics GP, allowing for a seamless expense management process.
|GP-Concur Features and Benefits
- Expense reports can be migrated to either the general ledger or accounts payable within GP.
- Migrate data such as: employee ID, GL code, amount, payment type, report description, expense type and report ID.
- When a payment is made within GP, the expense report within Concur can be marked as paid.
- The integration pack can run on-demand or be set to run on a schedule
- Eliminates the error-prone, time-consuming task of rekeying data or manually extracting and importing Excel files.
- Can be implemented in a quarter of the time and cost it would take to develop the integration.
- Comes with free year-round support, hosting, monitoring and upgrades, so there is no burden on your IT team.
GP-Concur Integration Pack Simplified
Why Armanino? Choosing the right implementation partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner and the Adaptive Insights 2015 Partner of the Year. Our team of dedicated integration consultants has completed more than 400 projects.